Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My First Trike

I remember my first bike, but not my trike. Therefore I decided to scrapbook my son's for his memories for years to come. 
Tricycle, My First Trike
When I found the 'My First Trike' file from Scrappy Dew, I was excited that I didn't have to piece different files together to make what I needed! 

 I always do double 12 x 12 layouts so they all match.
I probably stick to that forum more so because I take a lot of pictures...just don't tell the husband I agree with him!
 The title for my layouts always go on the first page and caption on the second page.

I know people say cursive is a dead form of reading. I really hope that doesn't become the case, otherwise no one will know how to read the captions in his scrapbook!!!
 This little boy is just the cutest!

Materials Used: 

DCWV 'Lively Geos' stack
ScrappyDew 'My First Trike' file
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Scotch ATG gun 

6 comments:

  1. He is too cute with those shades! Great layout, nice work.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome layout pages, Sonja! I love your use of lots of patterned papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja your layout is fabulous. I love how you created the banner. I also believe that a 2 page layout is always the best. Great piecing!

    ReplyDelete