Thursday, January 5, 2017

There's Nothing Better...

...than a True Friend! A true friend is hard to find, but once you get that true friend hold on to them and remind them that you cherish their friendship. What better way to do that than a simple card?!

Using The Cutting Cafe's Everyday Greetings Set 2 (printable stamps) collection, I found the perfect sentiment for this card!

 For a simple card, one way to bring a bit of zing is to use an embossing sleeve.
 As well as twice and a flower. This simple card went to the next level!
 One of the reasons why I love a digital stamp, is because I can adjust the size of it to fit my project rather than design a project around the size of the stamp!
Materials Used:
Silhouette Cameo 3
Teresa Collins Mega Runner
The Cutting Cafe Everyday Greetings set 2
EVERYDAY GREETINGS1
Recollections brown shimmer paper

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card, Sonja! I love the colors and the embossing folder you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes this is gorgeous girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur card is gorgeous! I really like this one. I like the may layers and facets.
    Krista H/dt member

    ReplyDelete