Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New Doodlebug Designs

Recently, Doodlebug Designs has started selling their SVGs in the Silhouette design store. I immediately bought them all and got to work. 

Fall time is my favorite time. The colors and pumpkin spice everything with the crisp breeze are some of my favorite things! 

I decided to paint a sign to capture the colors of autumn. I found some scrap pieces of wood in the husband's garage and started nailing them together to make a little canvas. 
 I took the 'Pumpkins and Acorn Flee Market' file and hand painted them on after getting my base coat of paint on first. Then I took the 'habgost' font from DesignBundles.net and painted the Autumn Blessings greeting.
 Can't have autumn without pumpkin everything! This little gift set has two k-cups inside to give to someone for a warm cup of coffee or two! The sentiment on the gift box is done in vinyl.
 Halloween seems to be my children's favorite holiday. It's spooky, fun, and well hey free candy!
 With this shadow box card, I started with the idea of birch trees and Doodlebugs 'Bat With Moon and Stars' file. The moon and stars I wanted to be a see through so that when I put a light behind it, they would glow.
 Next thing I know, I added the Frankenstein, haunted house, ghosts, and bats with the 'spooky' title all from Doodlebug!
 Drop the lights and watch it come to life!

Materials Used: 
Project 1:
Artists Loft acrylic paint
Craftsmart brushes
Scrapwood 16"
'habgost' font from DesignBundles.net
Pumpkins and Acorn file

Project 2:
Coredinations 12x12 chocolate mousse cardstock
Leaves

Pumpkins and Acorn file
 
Project #3:
Recollections 12x12 black paper
Frankenstein
Spooky with Eyeballs
Spiders
Ghost
Haunted House

 Bat with Moon and Stars
All projects:
Silhouette Cameo
Teresa Collins Mega Runner
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers

0 comments:

Post a Comment