Sunday, July 17, 2016

A trip to the Ocean

It has been about three years since I have done a scrap layout. I have to tell you, I really enjoyed doing these two layouts. 

First I started with DCWV's inspiration Stack-a-holic challenge to make a wedding card.
Of course the new Coastal stack from DCWV was perfect for this ocean themed set I was about to do. 

 As far back as I can remember, the sand dollar was always my favorite thing to find on the beach. 
 Then I decided not to do just one, but two layouts using DCWV's layout challenge. 
I started with my son's layout first.
I say this to him all the time so I figured a little vinyl would look good with this great stack! 





 Then my daughters layout. This is the first one I have done for her since she was born. I know bad mama! 



 
 The memories sentiment is done in a shiny silver vinyl. I love how it pops with the pearl foil in the scales and starfish. 

This stack-a-holic challenge got the scrap booking bug back in me! It actually was pretty easy with such a great new stack. I love every sheet in this stack! 

Materials Used: 
DCWV 'Coastal' Stack

Scotch photo splits
Silhouette Cameo
Aleene's Original Tacky glue
Scotch Advance Tape Glider

2 comments: