Thursday, June 9, 2016

Under the Sea

What a fun set of cards these were to make!!! 

Using the ever so cute Sailor Seahorses and Cutesy Sea Turtle, I decided an under the sea theme was in order.


The inspiration for the card base came from DCWV and I felt it really needed to be a shaker card


 One thing I changed on the seahorse was the hat and scarf. Because I was doing an underwater theme, I decided to eliminate those two items and replace it with the flower to tie it in with the turtle card.

I just cannot get enough of this cutesy turtle! 

Materials Used:

Inspiration Sketch: http://www.dcwv.com/blog/post/stack-a-holic-challenge-for-june
KaDoodle Bug Design 'Sailor Seahorses' and 'Cutesy Sea Turtle' file: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/
Sailor Seahorses Cutesy Sea Turtle
DCWV Paper: 12x12 Envelopes Stack
Scotch ATG Gun
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Sharpie Markers
Silhouette Cameo
Craftwell eBrush

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards, I just love the shaker designs! Great take on the DCWV sketch too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete