Tuesday, May 10, 2016

In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle...

The sock monkey's will sleep tonight! Today is my turn on KaDoodle's Blog. I have been dying to use this picture frame, but did not know yet what for!

Then the 'Bed Time Buddy' file came out and I just had to do something 3D with it! http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1130

 The hammock monkey actually swings back and forth.
 I wanted a monkey swinging from the vine so all I did was flip the body and the head and modified it to a swinging monkey.
Materials Used:
DCWV paper stack:
     ~Rolled Flowers-3D Frame

KaDoodle Bug Design 'Bed Time Buddy' Bear': http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1130

Cutie KaToodles - Bed Time Buddy

Scotch ATG Gun
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Sharpie Markers
Silhouette Cameo


Craftwell eBrush

4 comments:

  1. Holy Mac and cheese! I wish I was your neighbor so I could learn from you. This card is just so fantastically awesome! Love this card so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mellisa, I just made it up as I went!

      Delete
  2. Your project is amazing! I love that it is interactive and that frame is gorgeous! Awesome job on this, love it!

    ReplyDelete