Friday, May 27, 2016

County Fair

I had a special request for a thank you card. It needed to be in a county fair theme, pink plaid in there somewhere, and a chicken, jar of jam, and strawberries with winning ribbons.


I decided to go with an easel card for this. I wanted a table though so I decided to make a table pop out.

I also felt that you cannot have a chicken card without chicken wire! The only downside to working with real wire is it has a mind of it's own so the card may not be as flat as needed.

Materials Used:
Chicken Wire
DCWV's texture stack
Close to my Heart 'A Thousand Thanks' stamps
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpies
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
Pop up tabs

2 comments:

  1. Like this easel card and pop out table.
    Are there directions for making this?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie. Sorry I just made it as I went hoping it would turn out!

      Delete