Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring into Mother's Day

Hello Beans. I am on SVG Attic's blog today (http://svgattic.blogspot.com/2016/04/spring-brings-mothers-day.html) Mother's day is a day I rarely remember! I know, bad. I am usually way more excited to celebrate other holiday's that are aimed at other people though!

I decided to make a happy little Mother's day gift, using Gaby's Garden and JGW Blooming Card Kit files.

 I love Gaby's Garden because of the little shovel, the flowers/pot, and the hat that is in the file.
 Since I already did the hat for an Easter project though, I decided to switch it out for this great card. 
 I like the that tools are able to be removed from this card. I just like to have some movement with my cards so this satisfied that need! 
 A little tip. Knowing that I wanted to arrange these to stand up in a bunch, I took a dozen q-tips, painted them green with my eBrush and the centers whatever color I wanted for my flower and arranged them that way instead of using paper. 

Materials Used:
SVG Attic files: http://svgattic.com/
     ~Gaby's Garden
     ~Blooming Card Kit
DCWV paper stacks:
     ~Garden Charm
     ~Paper Plants
Scotch ATG Gun
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Sharpie Markers
Silhouette Cameo
Craftwell eBrush
Recollections Brads

2 comments:

  1. You did such a wonderful job on your Mother's day projects! I really need to get working on Mother's Day cards too. The time just seems to keep flying by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We float from one holiday directly into others! Some people are already doing Christmas stuff! I'm still on Easter I think! :)

      Delete