Thursday, April 14, 2016

Psychology anyone?!

I was asked by a customer to make a thank you card for one of the many Psychology Professors at the college. 

This professor teaches many different courses, Abnormal Psych, Personality Theories, Statistics, and Human Sexuality are a few. 

Upon digging a bit further on this professor, I found out that he likes to test the limits of peoples fear of dolls and clowns. He also does NOT like Sigmund Freud's theory. So, I combined all three into one waterfall card. Raggedy Ann doll, mixed with clown faces, mixed with Freud's theory. 

The good
 The one where you have a devil or angel on your shoulder. Should you go with the right or the wrong... 

  The bad
 and the sentiment!



Materials Used:

DCWV paper stacks:
     ~11x 17 Premium Double-Sided Brights (checkered blue)
     ~Garden Charm (dotted red)
Raggedy Ann dolls: Silhouette design store http://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/
Scotch ATG Gun
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Sharpie Markers
Silhouette Cameo
Craftwell eBrush
Recollections Brads

2 comments:

  1. LOL ...I`m glad I came to read your blog, as Your card came up in my FB Feed, and I thought it was creepy. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Goal accomplished! I think the professor will get a kick out of it! Thank you Dawn.

      Delete