Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Baby Girl

It must be baby season! Which gives me the great opportunity to use chicken wire with my rustic baby cards, so no complaints here.

For this baby card, I steered away from the rustic deer theme and went with a more shabby chic baby girl style.


I like my cards to have some sort of function to them. Very rarely do I do just a straight forward open and shut card. Those kinds of cards are the ones I am under a time limit to do so they have to be quick!

This type of card can easily take a full two to three days to make.


Each card is customized so it is a one of a kind type thing.


The concept behind this card is to have the frame pop up to showcase the banner. I used some leftover lace and ribbon for the banner on this card rather than a paper banner.

This is usually called an easel card. But I have found that people who have not experienced such a card don't know how to effectively showcase the card. I added the pull tab so that when it is pulled up, boom easel card effect!

Materials Used
Paper: DCWV ‘Happy Day Stack’
eBrush
Silhouette Cameo
Scotch ATG tape runner

Tacky Glue

2 comments: